GLOVEWHISPERER GLOVES ARE DELIVERED FULLY BROKEN-IN AND READY TO PLAY. EACH GLOVE HAS BEEN GIVEN FULL FLEXIBILITY AND SET IN A NEUTRAL POSITION. EVERY GW READY TO PLAY TM (GW RTP TM) GLOVE IS READY FOR THE PLAYER TO MAKE THEIR OWN. GW RTP SERVICE IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE. GW RTP GLOVES SHIP IN 5 TO 7 DAYS
2019 A2K SuperSkin™ B212 12" PITCHER'S BASEBALL GLOVEKeep the hitter guessing with the new A2K® B212. Available in both left- and right-handed throw, this 12" model got its start when Major League players came looking for a glove similar to the B2 with some added length. The closed two-piece web gives pitchers total ball and grip concealment with a deep pocket for grip changes on the mound. This year's A2K® B212 features a combination of Black SuperSkin and Black Pro Stock Select Leather in a more lightweight, durable design.
- Pitcher Model
- 2-Piece Web
- Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Black Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Available in right- and left-hand throw
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x more shaping to help reduce break-in time
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness - the ideal leather for a glove. For the first time, the entire A2K® line features SuperSkin - which is twice the strength and half the weight of traditional leather. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape. Double palm construction lends added pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.