GloveWhisperer Gloves are delivered fully Broken-In and Ready to Play. Each glove has been given full flexibility and set in a neutral position. Every GW Ready To Play TM (GW RTP TM) glove is READY FOR THE PLAYER TO MAKE THEIR OWN. GW RTP SERVICE IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE. GW RTP Gloves Ship in 5 to 7 Days
- 33" circumference, Praying Mantis pattern,
- Precision leather,
- Spiral-Lock web,
- open back,
- medium pocket.
- Right throw only.
- With new patent "Stress Wedge" technology, located between the index finger and thumb, the Praying Mantis offers shock-absorbing protection for the hand against injury and sting when receiving the ball.
- The Praying Mantis also offers two additional "Finger Hammocks" allowing the fingers to be firmly positioned and more secure in the glove.
- Additional features include the:
- "Double-sided Slim Padding" allowing for increased pocket size and easier ball retention.
- Uniquely designed shape allows the throwing hand easier access into the pocket, resulting in a quicker glove to hand transfer and faster times to second base.
- The Praying Mantis also features a "Double Flexhinge" which makes the glove snap closed on contact.
- The latest glove series by Akadema uses Precision Kip leather that is 20% lighter and tighter grained than steerhide.
- The Hides are harvested in Europe and tanned in Japan. The gloves have more tensile strength than our competitors glove lines.