OTTER WAX ALL NATURAL SADDLE SOAP
Specially formulated using a proprietary blend of all-natural beeswax, castile soap, and essential oils, Saddle Soap gently cleans, protects, and revives leather. Made without harsh detergents, chemicals, or dyes, this product is safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
GW THOUGHTS ON GLOVE CARE
1) Wipe the glove with a damp cloth after play. Remove dirt and mud.
2) Wipe out any sweat from the inside Palm area of the glove.
3.) Twice a year use saddle soap, A VERY THIN LAYER, on the
leather. Wait 5 minutes then Rub off with a soft dry cloth.
4) You can treat the inside palm area with a thin coat of saddle soap
monthly to protect against damage from hand sweat.
* We do not recommend oils as these just make the glove heavier.
* High grade saddle soup contains a bit of bee’s wax and a very light oil.
Bee’s wax will help protect the leather from dampness and sweat and
the light surface oil will help keep the leather conditioned.
* Never use direct water or a wet cloth on the glove and do not
submerge the glove in water.
* Water, steam, and high heat will leach the essential oils from the
glove; these oils cannot be replaced with glove oil.
* If your glove becomes wet you should wipe it down with a dry cloth.
Place the wet glove in a cool dry place; on a wire rack is best so air
can flow all around the glove. You can put newspaper in the palm area.
Let the glove dry out naturally, this may take several days depending on
how wet the glove was.
* Do not try to speed up the drying by using heat, hair dryer, oven,
microwave or other devices. Any of these will damage the glove.
**These are offered as suggestions, GloveWhisperer in no way takes responsibility for your glove.**