GloveWhisperer Gloves are delivered fully Broken-In and Ready to Play. Each glove has been given full flexibility and set in a neutral position. Every GW Ready To Play TM (GW RTP TM) glove is READY FOR THE PLAYER TO MAKE THEIR OWN. GW RTP SERVICE IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE. GW Gloves are Broken-in with each order and ship in 5 to 7 Business days.
2019 Wilson A2K Super Skin™ 1786 - 11.5" H-Web
The A2K® 1786 is Wilson's most popular model infield glove. This all-new design features the same H-Web preferred by so many infielders. This year's model combines Black SuperSkin with a classic combination of Copper and WhitePro Stock Select leather colorway.
- Infield Model
- Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Copper and White Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x more shaping to help reduce break-in time
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness - the ideal leather for a glove. For the first time, the entire A2K® line features SuperSkin - which is twice the strength and half the weight of traditional leather. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape. Double palm construction lends added pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.